These terms and conditions relate to the SMS Bundle offering from Vodacom. By using or subscribing to the Vodacom SMS Bundle service (‘the Service”) the Customer agrees that s/he has read, understands and is bound by the following terms and conditions and the terms and conditions available on the Vodacom Website referring generally to all services offered by Vodacom.
- SMS Bundles are available to all Vodacom Contract, Top up and Prepaid customers.
- Once-off SMS Bundles and/or SMS Bundle subscriptions are available to Contract, Top up and Prepaid customers.
- All stated prices for the SMS Bundles include VAT.
- If a Contract, Top Up or Prepaid customers is deactivated from the Network then any existing SMS Bundle will be forfeited.
- SMS’s in the bundle are for national use only.
- International and premium rated SMS’s do not deplete the bundle and will be charged at their specified rates. All SMS’s to email addresses to be rated and discounted as national SMS’s (as per current rating model).
- The SMS Bundle can be used for sending SMS’s all day, there is no peak or off-peak differentiation.
- Once the SMS Bundle has been depleted the customer will be charged at the customers default SMS rate associated with the customer’s package. These charges will be billed as normal to the contract customer and will deplete the Top up and Prepaid customers' airtime wallet as per normal.
- Only one month-to-month SMS Bundle can be subscribed to at a given time.
- Customers can purchase multiple Once-off SMS Bundles.
- Customers can have one month-to-month and multiple Once-off SMS Bundles simultaneously.
- The SMS Bundle subscription will be loaded on the first day of the month and must be used within the month. Unused SMS’s will be forfeited at the end of the month.
- Once-off SMS Bundles are valid for 30 days from date of activation. Unused SMS’s will be forfeited at the end of the 30-day period.
- In the case of multiple Once-off SMS Bundles, these SMS’s will expire 30 days from the activation date of the last Once-off SMS Bundle purchased in that month.
- Promotional / Loyalty SMS’s (when offered) will be used before the SMS Bundle.
- Vodacom reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time with the method of notice as determined by Vodacom from time to time.
- These terms, the terms and conditions contained on Vodacom’s website as well as the standard terms and conditions relevant to your airtime agreement govern the agreement between you and Vodacom to the exclusion of any and/or all other terms and conditions.
- Contract customers can call their Service Provider to subscribe to a Once-off SMS Bundle or an SMS Bundle subscription of their choice.
- Contract customers must call their Service Provider to cancel their SMS Bundle subscription. One calendar month's notice must be given
- Contract customers will be able to view their SMS Bundle balance by dialling *135#.
- Contract customers converting to Prepaid or Top Up will forfeit their SMS Bundle.
- Migration between bundled services will be pended until the last day of the month
- Top Up customers can call their Service Provider to subscribe to a month-to-month SMS Bundle of their choice.
- Top Up customers can purchase Once-off SMS Bundles by making use of current self-service purchasing channels (*135# and SMS).
- Top Up customers will be able to view their SMS Bundle balance by dialling *135#.
- To cancel an SMS Bundle subscription a customer must contact his/her Service Provider.
- Top Up customers converting/migrating to Prepaid will retain their SMS Bundle totals. These will be valid until original expiry date of current bundle purchased.
- Top Up customers converting/migrating to Contract will forfeit their SMS Bundle and need to subscribe to the service again.
- Migration between bundled services will be pended till the last day of the month
- Prepaid customers can purchase an SMS Bundle by dialling *135# (free) or by sending an SMS with the bundle size to 136 from their cellphone.
- To check the number of SMS’s remaining in their bundle, a customer can dial *135# free from their cellphone.
- The SMS Bundle purchase will be deducted from the customer's airtime credit.
- Both Once-off and Month-to-month SMS Bundles must be used within 30 days of purchase. Any unused SMS’s will be forfeited on day 30.
- Once a Prepaid customer has purchased an SMS Bundle, there are no reversals. At no time can the SMS Bundle be converted to airtime credit.
- Prepaid customers migrating to different Prepaid tariff plans via FreeChange will carry over their SMS Bundle.
- Prepaid customers converting to Top Up will be able to retain their SMS Bundle. The SMS Bundle will be extended to the end of the calendar month.
- Prepaid customers converting to Contract will forfeit any remaining SMS Bundle at the time of conversion.
- To cancel an SMS Bundle subscription customers can send a keyword SMS to 100. For example - SMS “SMSS 25 STOP ”
- Prepaid customers converting/migrating to Top up will retain their SMS Bundle totals with the exclusion of Loyalty and Promotional bundle totals that will be forfeited. These will be valid until original expiry date of the current bundle purchased.
- Prepaid customers converting/migrating to Contract will forfeit their SMS Bundle and need to subscribe to the service again.